Ever since Brian's graduation I have said as soon as I knew the day for Becky's graduation I was going to call US Bio and reserve the room again. Well, since Brian's, US Bio was bought out by VeraSun and the policy has changed. I can still reserve the room, but in case of something going wrong at the plant, I may not be able to use the room that day. So they tell me I have to have a back-up place just in case. Now tell me, how am I supposed to get invitations printed when I don't know for sure where the reception will be held? I am beginning to think I should just have the party at our house, it would mean a lot of cleaning and trying to find room for all the people, food and the "shrine to Becky" but I just might have to do it. Graduation frustrations starting already!

date August 7, 2008

0 comments to “Frustration”

Powered by Blogger.