The allergy season has officially started, for me at least. I sneeze and sneeze, sometimes I think I am going to sneeze my head off! My nose constantly runs, so I am always wiping it and blowing it, so it is a lovely shade of red...I rather resemble Rudolph! My eyes water and itch and are bloodshot, I look like I spent the night in the bar. I love this time of year because fall is my favorite season, but until the frost comes I will be absolutely miserable. I am good as long as I stay inside with the air conditioning on, but some days it is not necessary because it is not that hot, so we open the windows...and that does me in! Many times when I wake up in the morning my eyes are crusted over and hard to open...all this after tossing and turning all night because I can't breathe. Gee, I paint a pretty picture don't I? The joys of the season.

date September 1, 2008

1 comments to “Achoo!”

  1. Deb
    September 2, 2008 at 7:39 AM

    Go to the doctor woman!

Powered by Blogger.