Check out this link, it will tell you the estimated taxes you will pay with both Obama and McCain's tax plans. I was surprised to see that I would pay more with Obama, but I am still voting for him.

www.electiontaxes.com

A last word on the whole homecoming/coronation issue. By the way, save the drama!
http://media.www.ucbvu.com/media/storage/paper1235/news/2008/09/19/Opinion/Raise.Bar.For.King.And.Queen.Candidates-3454871.shtml

Dan has started combining beans and I am told they are not as good as they have been in the past, but they have been worse too. So I guess that means they are about average. Prices, however, are good, so that is nice. We won't see the money until January though, since he sold them for delivery after the first of the year.

date September 26, 2008

0 comments to “Little bit of this, little bit of that”

Powered by Blogger.