Happy birthday to my super dad! He is 73 today and doesn't act like it...which is a good thing! There is no way he will read this on the computer because he is totally computer illiterate, but that is okay, because I know mom will show it to him. Dad is that guy that sits quietly in his chair while the rest of us talk and talk and talk. He is not ignoring us, he is listening to every word and caring about what is going on. He listens to his wife, his kids, his grandkids and his great-grandkids and puts his family first, above everything else! Dad is great and we all love him and wish him many more happy birthdays!

date October 3, 2008

2 comments to “You say it's your birthday”

  1. grandma F
    October 3, 2008 at 10:30 AM

    I most certainly did have your Dad read this and he was very humbled and pleased at what you said, he says Thanks, Kathy

  1. pamela
    October 3, 2008 at 10:52 AM

    I agree with everything you said. Dad might not say much but you know he is taking it all in. He is a wonderful Dad, Grandpa, & Great Grandpa (always there when we needed him)I am so glad my grandkids will get to know him. I pray the grandkids have his work ethic cause if they do they will go far.

Powered by Blogger.