The girls and I went to an auction at Marathon yesterday...I was going for the washer and dryer. Of course there was tons of stuff there, and of course I ended up buying more than I intended. I get the fever of the auctioneer! I ended up with a really nice desk for Dan, to replace the old computer desk that was falling apart, a bedside table with drawers for Kayla, a picture for Becky, some crock bowls for me, some blankets for the cold upstairs and most importantly...the washer and dryer!! No more laundromat for me~as soon as Dan gets them hooked up that is! We have decided to put them in what is now the "office"...we are going to move the desk into Brian's old room (surprise Brian!) and make the office the new laundry room. It will take some plumbing and electrical work, but I am so excited to have the laundry on the main floor! I will also have to do some rearranging in Brian's room...he only uses it to sleep in when he comes home, I have been told many times he will not live with us anymore, but I will keep the bed for when he visits. So the office will become the laundry room and Brian's room will become the office. Big changes at my house!


Update on ISU and Baylor game...ISU lost, big time! :o(  Home game this weekend...maybe they can win for once!

date October 13, 2008

1 comments to “Auction Fever”

  1. pamela
    October 13, 2008 at 11:31 AM

    Wow, you are going to be keeping Dan busy. I hate going to the laundromat. Don't count on Brian not moving back in. I thought the same thing but Ryan has come back 3 times now. He only stays a couple days but he always said he would never come back either.

Powered by Blogger.