I have always said bad things happen in threes...and here is proof once again. First Dan's car quit working, then he toasted the truck and now the chip in my windshield is cracking! I was driving home last night from Kayla's cross country meet and met a semi, which kicked up a rock and it hit the windshield, made a small chip. I emailed the insurance agent this morning, told them about it and they said the repair guy would call me to fix it. Great...fix the chip, no cost to me. Now this afternoon I go to the car and notice the chip is already cracked the windshield! GRRR! Now I will have to replace the windshield and pay the deductible. Not a good thing! Bad things happen in threes, so at least now I am done...for awhile anyway!

date October 28, 2008

0 comments to “Bad things in threes?”

Powered by Blogger.