You may think I am going to post all about why I don't go to church and why I don't feel it is necessary to do so in order to be a good Christian. You are wrong...I have talked and talked on this subject and I am not doing it anymore. Go to church, great...just don't imply by my not going that I am wrong.

date December 15, 2010

1 comments to “Think again”

  1. pamela
    December 15, 2010 at 1:53 PM

    I agree with you. Just because we don't go to church doesn't mean we are bad people. We belong to the Methodist Church but since some members of the church decided they needed to run off our previous pastor we haven't gone back. We don't like the pastor that is there now and don't care for these supposed church ladies and for what they did. A friend once told me that her husband considered the great outdoors his church and I believe that you can worship wherever you want.

Powered by Blogger.