All I want for Christmas is my family around me...and I didn't think it was going to happen this year. Brian is 6 hours away and Becky is 8 hours away...and they both work so have schedules to deal with there. I had resigned myself to only having two of the kids home, but then Becky surprised me and said she is coming home too. Happy dance!


I know that I won't get to spend every Christmas with all the kids, or someday with all the kids and their kids, but that doesn't mean I have to like the idea. I will take every chance I can get to have them with me, even though it is just another holiday, I want them around for it. Of course I would love it if they would choose to live closer to me, but I will be happy if they are happy.

No present will be nearly as wonderful as having the kids all home at the same time, I will take way to many pictures and they will grumble about it way too much...but we all know we all love it :) After all, the older we all get the less we will see each other so I have to document the times we are all together.

All three kids home together...Merry Christmas to me!

date December 14, 2010

0 comments to “All I Want For Christmas”

Powered by Blogger.