Well here I go...into the blogging world. I read several blogs every day and now my sister has one also, so thought what the heck, I might as well start one myself.


As for the title of the blog, I have to admit I am a little (some would say a lot) addicted to Iowa State University...GO CYCLONES! But of course, I do have other things going on in my life as well so this blog will combine it all!

Not much going on in my life at the moment, the girls are going to Fort Dodge today to pick up a part for Kayla's bass clarinet and do some shopping. Dan wanted to finish combining the oats but it rained yesterday and last night, so that idea is for another day. I am sure he will find something else to do to keep him busy! 

Have a baby shower to go to this weekend, it is for great-nephew #4...how did I get old enough to have great-nieces and nephews?? Crazy! But I haven't been to a baby shower since great-nephew #2 so it should be fun.

Kayla's birthday is coming soon...two weeks she informed me last night, and all she wants is a new bike. (She really wants a car too, but knows she won't be getting that). We have been going on bike rides a few times a week and her old bike is just too small for her now.

Big excitement of the week has been that we have a snake in the basement...just a little garter snake but a snake none-the-less! I hate snakes, always have. Unfortunately Dan never sees him and none of us girls are brave enough to catch him, so in the basement he stays. Makes doing laundry an experience :o)


date July 24, 2008

0 comments to “First time for everything”

Powered by Blogger.