We went to see the movie Mamma Mia tonight, although I had heard mixed reviews about it. Turns out I loved the movie, and I think Dan enjoyed it too. I was okay with the story line, but I loved the music and dancing...after all, this is the music I grew up with. Gotta love Dancing Queen, SOS and naturally Mamma Mia...Abba had some great songs. I had heard nothing but bad stories about Pierce Brosnan's singing, but I thought it was great. I don't want to ruin the story for anyone who hasn't seen the movie, but I was a little disappointed in the whole story line, the ending left me wanting more. I would love to go see it again, but I would really love to get it on DVD when (if) it comes out so I can dance along in my living room :o)

date July 26, 2008

0 comments to “Dancing Queen SOS”

Powered by Blogger.