In no particular order...things that cause me annoyance...

1. Pajama pants worn anywhere but in bed, or at the most, in the privacy of your own home.
2. People who don't move forward in the line at the bank window, they just sit there when they are done with the window and put away their money or papers or whatever. Make note of the people waiting behind you!
3. Parents who allow their children to play with the toys for sale in Wal-Mart. Buy the kid the toy and let him play with it at home!
4. People who don't answer their emails in a timely fashion. I understand people are busy, but more than a day or two without answering is just rude.
5. Someone who thinks they can do my job better than me. I have this job, not you, and there is a reason for that.
6. People who judge others simply based on how they look, sound, dress or their nationality.
7. Colleges who charge out of state students double what in state students pay.
8. Colleges who promise a great financial aid package which usually ends up being a few dollars in actual aid and the rest in student loans.
9. Being unable to find the cause of my child's pain.
10. Phone callers who get the answering machine and just hang up. I can't call you back if you don't leave a message!

date May 4, 2010

2 comments to “Minor annoyances”

  1. Deb
    May 5, 2010 at 8:25 AM

    I can completely understand #9 ... Anna hasn't really dealt with headaches much but you know she's had practically everything else. Don't give up, keep bugging those doctors if you have to!

  1. grandma F
    May 5, 2010 at 8:56 AM

    I also agree with all of your annoyances and could add others to your list but won`t go into that now.

Powered by Blogger.