I have a problem, and I don't see a solution to it in the near future. It plagues me daily, usually after work. I just can't ignore it and it doesn't go away until I deal with it. Sometimes I have to deal with it twice a day and if I don't, I won't sleep at night. What is this horrible issue you ask? I have an urge to never have a dirty carpet and feel the need to vacuum! *sigh* It feels good to put it out there in the open. I can vacuum and everything looks great...but then either Dan comes home and tracks in, or I do some sewing and track little threads everywhere, then I have to sweep up the mess. I don't know why this bothers me so much, it certainly didn't used to! I remember a completely messy room all the years I lived at home, and for several years after I got married. My bedroom was a disaster, I often had to iron something to wear that had lain on the floor for a couple days :p But then something hit and I hate having a messy house. I tidy things almost every day when I get home from work, and of course vacuum. In all the years we have lived here we have never had anyone stop by because they had car trouble or some such thing, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking someone might so the house better be clean! I am not a clean freak or anything, it hasn't gotten out of hand, but really? I feel the need to vacuum every day? Haha...sometimes life just isn't what you expect it to be is it? I better go now, I just finished sewing and the carpet has some threads on it....

date February 19, 2012

0 comments to “Really?”

Powered by Blogger.