Next couple of weekends are going to be spent away from home...busy busy busy!

This weekend I am taking Kayla and two of her friends to a basketball game at USD in Vermillion. Since I don't want to have to drive all the way home that late at night we are spending the night there. The girls tried to convince me to take them to Sioux City on the way home to shop...but no way I am taking three girls shopping!
Next weekend we will spend in Sioux Falls for the wedding of Nick and Katie. I love weddings so am looking forward to this one...plus get to see most of the family so that is always fun (and loud) too.
Dan is not going to either of the weekend getaways so maybe he will get used to me not being around on Saturday nights and find someone else to keep him company...but I doubt it!

date January 27, 2011

2 comments to “Busy Weekends”

  1. pamela
    January 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM

    I am also looking forward to the wedding. I don't think the motel is going to know what hit them when they get all of our family in there. :)

  1. grandma F
    January 27, 2011 at 5:21 PM

    we aren`t that bad a bunch are we? I suspect there will be lots of yakking into the night.

Powered by Blogger.