Do you ever open your mouth and say something and then wish you hadn't? Lately that seems to be something I am doing a lot. Tell me some news and I will say something stupid in return. I vividly remember being told more than once when I was little to let my brain engage before I opened my mouth...I really need to start practicing that again :p Sometimes life hands you lemons and instead of me making some tasty lemonade I have been lobbing the lemons back at the head of the person who handed them to me...but now I am going to make that lemonade, add some ice and sit down with my family and friends and enjoy the times we will have. Think before you speak and life will be good...there is a reason silence is golden!

date May 10, 2009

2 comments to “Note to self...THINK!”

  1. grandma F
    May 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM

    we all say things we wish we hadn`t after it`s over, just go on and live your life the best you can and things will work out.

  1. The Hohensee's
    May 10, 2009 at 10:52 PM

    Just remember if you don't add lots of sugar to your lemonade, it can be a little sour! :) It's not just about squeezing the lemons, you have to add a little sweetness, too. I think we can all work on this. Not just you!!

Powered by Blogger.