I have been a good girl this year (doesn't everyone say that?) so for Christmas I want:

1: Brian to get into University of Kansas, get a part-time job and decide what he wants to do with his life.
2: Becky to get into whatever college she decides she wants to go to and get lots and lots of scholarships and financial aid money.
3: Kayla to continue to try new things (she is succeeding at all she tries!) and keep being less and less shy.
4: My parents and mother-in-law to continue with good health and be around for many more Christmases to come.
5: All my family to be happy, healthy, have enough money to get by, and to know that I love them all.
I promise to continue to be good and I will leave you milk and cookies by the tree.
Love,
Kathy

date December 12, 2008

0 comments to “Dear Santa,”

Powered by Blogger.